Reliable Ford Service in Dandridge, TN
Trust our Ford dealer in Dandridge for all your vehicle service needs. Our state-of-the-art Ford service center is equipped to handle everything from routine car maintenance to major auto repairs. We have highly trained technicians that are ready to assist with oil changes, tire rotations, brake service and more. We also specialize in electric vehicle service and are in the process of becoming a certified EV dealer.
In addition to our quality services, we offer mobile pickup and delivery for your Ford vehicle. We are also installing public chargers within the next year to better serve our EV customers.
To make your visit even more convenient, we provide a customer lounge with free WiFi and beverages while you wait for your car service. At Rusty Wallace Ford, we're dedicated to keeping your vehicle running at its best. Schedule a service appointment with us today!
You're welcome to bring your vehicle to our dealership for all kinds of services, including the following:
- Oil Change: Oil protects your engine from friction and heat. Regular oil changes make sure your engine stays protected so it can keep running smoothly.
- Tire Rotation: If your tires stay on the same wheels for too long, they will wear unevenly and prematurely. Tire rotations help them stay in shape for longer.
- Brake Service: Brakes are an important part of your vehicle, and they should be inspected regularly or quickly repaired if you're having any issues.
- Battery Replacement: Your car's battery should be replaced every 3-5 years to make sure your car can start properly.
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis: When your check engine light comes on, it's important to have it diagnosed as soon as possible and to have any issues addressed.