Employment Opportunities at Rusty Wallace Ford Job Openings
SalesWe a currently looking for highly motivated people that have a desire to grow with our new state of the art facility. Seeking people for the Sales department apply in person 10am to 4 pm Mon thru Thur. We prefer no experience will train.Must have good driving record. Salary plus commission.Must be very out going and self motivated.
Oil Change TechnicianAs an Oil and Tire Technician, you will perform basic preventative maintenance on customer vehicles such as oil, fluid and tire changes. You may also be asked to assist our more experienced auto mechanics with more complicated repairs. This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to expand upon their natural automotive or mechanical abilities.
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of automotive maintenance experience or recent auto tech school degree preferred
- Proven mechanical aptitude and skillset in car maintenance required
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to perform day-to-day physical tasks involving moderately demanding work including: standing, kneeling, crawling, turning, and pushing or lifting moderately heavy objects.
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for Rusty Wallace Ford Employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance Available
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Paid Ford Factory Training
- Family Environment
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.