Welcome to the Rusty Wallace Ford Service Center
Your car needs auto service to stay in great shape. At our Dandridge, TN Ford dealership serving the Knoxville, TN area, we have an excellent service center where we can take care of all your auto maintenance and repair needs. With our help, your car can keep running smoothly for many more miles.
You're welcome to bring your vehicle to our dealership for all kinds of services, including the following:
- Oil Change: Oil protects your engine from friction and heat. Regular oil changes make sure your engine stays protected so it can keep running smoothly.
- Tire Rotation: If your tires stay on the same wheels for too long, they will wear unevenly and prematurely. Tire rotations help them stay in shape for longer.
- Brake Service: Brakes are an important part of your vehicle, and they should be inspected regularly or quickly repaired if you're having any issues.
- Battery Replacement: Your car's battery should be replaced every 3-5 years to make sure your car can start properly.
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis: When your check engine light comes on, it's important to have it diagnosed as soon as possible and to have any issues addressed.
At our Dandridge, TN Ford service center serving the Morristown, TN area we can take care of all kinds of auto service. Our technicians at Rusty Wallace Ford are skilled and experienced, so we know how to tackle all kinds of issues, big and small, to keep your car in great shape.
When your car is ready for its next auto service, come on over to our Dandridge, TN Ford dealership serving the Sevierville and Newport, TN areas. We will gladly take care of all your maintenance and repair needs, so your car can get back out on the road and provide the excellent performance it was made for.